Tag Archive for: Sub-Zero
From your Sub-Zero refrigerator to your table: 20 minutes to greatness!
2 tablespoons grade B maple syrup (less refined, more nutritious) or raw honey
2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
1 teaspoon finely chopped seeded chipotle with 1/2 teaspoon adobo
4 (3/4-inch thick) center cut pork loin chops (about 8 ounces each) or for less fat – 1 pork tenderloin filet cut in 1 and 1/2 inch steaks
1/2 teaspoons Himilayan salt
Cilantro for garnish
In a small bowl combine the maple syrup, orange juice concentrate and chipotle.
Preheat grill pan. Sprinkle both sides of the chops with salt. Brush 1 side of chops generously with glaze. Place on grill pan glaze side down. Brush other side with glaze. Cook 3 to 4 minutes per side over medium-high heat.
Glazed Pork Chops
1. Determine where the water is coming from.
2. Open the refrigerator door and look at the back wall for condensation, ice built-up, or frost.
3. Remove the crisper drawer and crispewr shelf assembly; if equipped, remove all lower storage drawers as well to inspect ice, condensation or water behind near or underneath the drawer(s).
4. Clear any standing ice or water.
5. Clean the drain tube if possible.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- #1408 (no title)
- Back Wall Of Any Sub Zero™ Model Freezing
- Bergen County Sub Zero Repair Area
- My First Cricket Match
- Schedule an Appointment
- Schedule Service
- Short Hills, Chatham, Millburn Sub Zero Repair
- Sub Zero Repair Experts
- Sub Zero Service Repair
- Sub-Zero Ice maker stopped working
- Sub-Zero Repair Service
- Subzero Ice maker stopped working
- Tips To Care For Your SubZero™ Model 590
- Welcome To New Jersey’s Preferred Sub Zero Repair