From your Sub-Zero refrigerator to your table: 20 minutes to greatness!
2 tablespoons grade B maple syrup (less refined, more nutritious) or raw honey
2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
1 teaspoon finely chopped seeded chipotle with 1/2 teaspoon adobo
4 (3/4-inch thick) center cut pork loin chops (about 8 ounces each) or for less fat – 1 pork tenderloin filet cut in 1 and 1/2 inch steaks
1/2 teaspoons Himilayan salt
Cilantro for garnish
In a small bowl combine the maple syrup, orange juice concentrate and chipotle.
Preheat grill pan. Sprinkle both sides of the chops with salt. Brush 1 side of chops generously with glaze. Place on grill pan glaze side down. Brush other side with glaze. Cook 3 to 4 minutes per side over medium-high heat.
Glazed Pork Chops
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- #1408 (no title)
- Back Wall Of Any Sub Zero™ Model Freezing
- Bergen County Sub Zero Repair Area
- My First Cricket Match
- Schedule an Appointment
- Schedule Service
- Short Hills, Chatham, Millburn Sub Zero Repair
- Sub Zero Service Repair
- Sub-Zero Ice maker stopped working
- Sub-Zero Repair Service
- Subzero Ice maker stopped working
- Tips To Care For Your SubZero™ Model 590
- Welcome To New Jersey’s Preferred Sub Zero Repair